Table Of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Best Small Food Processors In 2020
- 1.1 #1. KitchenAid KFK0711ER 7 Cup
- 1.2 #2. Cuisinart CH-4DC Elite Collection
- 1.3 #3. Hamilton Beach 707
- 1.4 #4. Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini-Prep
- 1.5 #5. Proctor Silex 72500RY
- 1.6 #6. Ninja Express Chop NJ110GR
- 1.7 #7. Black+Decker 1.5 Cup Food Chopper HC306C
- 1.8 #8. KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup, Empire Red
- 1.9 #9. Cuisinart DLC-1SS Mini Processor
- 1.10 #10. Aicok Food Chopper, 3 cup Onion chopper
- 1.11 Benefits of a food processing
- 1.12 Best Small Food Processors Use And Maintenance Tips:
- 1.13 Conclusion:
Best Small Food Processors, After spending tens of hours researching on the best small food processors, speaking to experts in the industry, and of course comparing notes with other users who have been there before, we were able to compile the below list of the best small processors In 2020. Key among the factors we considered was their motor power, design and weight, user-friendliness, compactness, and any additional special features.
As the demand for mini food processors has grown, manufacturers have put in more effort to manufacture better, high-quality appliances. This has only made it trickier for the consumer to decide what to go for when buying. But don’t worry, we have you covered.
Top 10 Best Small Food Processors In 2020
|Product||Package Dimension||Package Weight||Capacity||Buy|
7.9 x 9.7 x 15.3"
13.2 x 18.8 x 11.5"
Hamilton Beach 707
12.1 x 14.9 x 4.4"
16.6 x 12.6 x 9.3"
Proctor Silex 72500RY
5.1 x 5.4 x 8.5"
| Buy Now
Ninja Express Chop NJ110GR
5.8 x 5.8 x 10.1"
6.5 x 5 x 7"
5.6 x 7 x 8.7"
10.2 x 8.4 x 5.9"
Kidzlane Infrared Laser
8.5 x 7 x 7"
This is a small ‘beast’ that got you covered when it comes to mixing, chopping, shredding, and slicing. Can prepare a max of 7cups, comes with a 7 year warranty. With this machine, you can kiss goodbye all the mess that comes with the food processing, all thanks to a unique locking system.
- Has a 2-in-1 feed tube
- 3 speed options to pick from; high, low, and pulse. Enables you to handle both soft and hard ingredients by simply pressing a button
- UltraTight seal features and leak resistant ring; fill the bowl to capacity without messing around
- 7 cup bowl, an adjustable slicing disc, and a multipurpose blade
- 1 year warranty
- KitchenAid KFK0711ER 7 is a compact, multipurpose workhorse that hardly disappoints.
- Ideal for most home cooking needs has multiple tools all under one appliance.
- You can chop, slice, mix, shred, all at the press of a button.
- A special locking system and leak-proof ring minimizes the messing up inherent during food processing.
- The appliance comes with a work bowl, multi functional blade, and 2 slicing discs.
This appliance is an easy to use, quiet mini food processor that gets the job done. It’s not such a powerful machine though, if you’re looking for a more powerful appliance that works at greater speed, then we’d recommend you look for something more robust.
This mini food processor is popular for its sharper than average blades that are also auto reversing. You can chop and slice foods to finest sizes, from garlic to herbs, cheese, baby food, spices, and much more.
- Has a 250 watt motor
- Large 4 cup work bowl, has a handle
- Pending BladeLock System is patented
- Auto-reversing Smartpower blades also patented.
- The parts are removable, easy to clean
- Appliance comes with a recipe book
- The appliance is small enough to be placed on a counter.
- No need for you to remove blades after processing food, an automatic system holds blade in place.
- This powerful motor means more power, faster processing speed.
- Make your own mayonnaise and other recipes from the free Recipe Book when you purchase this appliance.
This is a wonderful unit that’s powerful, quiet, and very easy to clean. Plus it takes up minimum space in your kitchen. However, some customers report terrible customer care services from the manufacturer in instances when the unit has developed problems or an issue.
The Hamilton Beach 70730 food processor comes with a removable bowl scraper, no wasting time opening and closing the lid, stirring with a spatula. Isn’t that just smart? Whether the processor is on or not, you can still use the scraper to stir your food.
- A powerful 450 watt motor; one of the most powerful in the market
- 10 cup bowl, compatible with most dishwashers
- Shreds and slices both clockwise and anticlockwise (reversible slicing)
- It’s safe to use and clean the blades
- Has a bowl scraper; comes in very handy when chopping or pureeing.
- The bowl scraper is the game changer in this unit, no more need for a spatula or toe frequent opening and closing the lid when cooking.
- It’s powerful; the 450 watt motor offers you 2 speed options.
- Reversible shred and slice disc mean you can shred everything to perfection.
- The control settings are very basic, as easy as any other kitchen appliance.
- Considering its functionality and affordable price, this is definitely an awesome deal.
Hamilton Beach has an online store where you can shop for inexpensive spares in case the unit breaks down; blades, slicers, bowls, etc. So you don’t actually need to replace your appliance when it breaks down or gets worn out; you simply replace.
Cuisinart is an Italian brand and with this little machine, you have an ideal partner for all your small food preparation needs. You’ve got to live this little performer, it’s small but very versatile in its tasks; you can grind, emulsify, chop, puree, and blend.
- 250-watt motor power, with a 24 ounce bowl
- Bowl has a handle
- Stainless steel blades; the blades are sharp, with blunt edges.
- Pulse activation; offers total control of all functionalities.
- SmartPower blades, auto reverse capabilities
- The grind effect ensures all grinding tasks are perfectly done
- Extremely sharp blades mean that delicate tasks like chopping soft ingredients are easily achieved.
- The appliance is available in yellow, pink, or green
- The Touchpad controls are safe to use, clean.
- Parts are dishwasher-safe.
This is a great ‘electric’ chopper, it always impresses. However, it is a bit noisy compared to other brands. On a scale of 1-10, we’d give it 7 in terms of noise making.
This is a small, 1-1/2 bowl food chopper, recommendable for a single person with small food preparation needs. It’s durable and very easy to use; control panel isn’t complicated.
- Small but powerful unit, weighs a mere 1.91 ounces
- Removable stainless steel blades for easy cleaning
- Pulse function; offers you exceptional control
- Transparent work bowl
- Modern look with a stable base
- This unit is recommendable for a one or two people household
- Although small in size, you can still perform all the tasks of a big processor; chop, mince, grind, and so on.
- Processes both soft and hard foods; herbs chocolate, cheese, fruits, veggies, and many more
- The modern look makes it very easy to blend with your interior décor
Final Verdict :
Kindly note that this is a mini chopper, meaning that you have to pre-cut your veggies, fruits, before putting them in the bowl. But that aside, the unit performs wonderfully, is durable, easy to clean; it gives you value for money.
This is a real Ninja in the Kitchen, has a 200W power pod. Effortless slicing, mincing, grinding, blending of your favorite foods.
- 200 Watt Power Pod
- Stable, no slip base
- 2 cup chopper bowl, and a storage lid
- Storage lid doubles as splash guard
- Pulse technology for maximum control of functionalities
- An ergonomic design
- Removable parts are dishwasher friendly.
- The Ninja express chop is ideal for mincing, chopping, or pureeing your ingredients into a soup or sauce.
- The blade technology allows for effective, even chopping of ingredients.
- Like aforesaid, the ergonomic design makes it comfy and convenient to handle
- You can clean all detachable parts in your dishwasher
The first time we used this appliance, we noticed that food got stuck between the gear spinning blades, and the motor head. It was a bit frustrating trying to clean that area, not so sure whether anyone else has noticed the same issue.
This is a superior mini processor that lets you prepare ingredients with ease, thanks to a One touch pulse control. The parts are easy to detach and clean up in your dishwasher. Plus it has a safety lock for the blades.
- Stay sharp blades, the stainless steel blades offer long lasting performance
- 1.5 cup capacity, so ideal for salsa, pesto, dip, etc.
- Dishwasher safe parts
- One touch operation
- Has a safety lock
- The first thing you’ll notice with this chopper is that it is quieter, the blades are sharper.
- The presence of a safety lock lid gives you peace of mind as you use the machine.
- The longer you’re holding down the button, the more the blades continue to chop ingredients into smaller shreds.
- If you’re dicing soft foods like tomatoes, it takes just a few seconds to do that; anything longer and everything turns into puree.
Black+Decker has fantastic customer care services and if your unit breaks down within the 2 year warranty period, you’re always assured of prompt cooperation and assistance from the manufacturer.
Kitchen Aid are famed for their authentic, unique designs and with this mini food processor, they don’t disappoint. It has a 3.5 working bowl and a pouring sprout. The sprout makes serving very convenient.
- 3.5 cup work bowl
- Blade locking capabilities, a pouring sprout for easy serving.
- Compact and lightweight, takes minimal space in the kitchen
- Blades, lid, bowl, are all easy to clean with a dishwasher
- The machine has pulse operation, meaning you can take control of specific functionalities with the press of a button.
- Two speed options; you get accurate and precise control of all operations, exceptional results guaranteed.
- It’s easy twisting the container off the base; just make sure you use both hands.
- The handle offers you a firm, perfect grip when using the processor.
- The compact and light nature of this processor means that you can place it anywhere on your kitchen without much hassle.
- The color fits in with most interior decors
The manufacturer has overstated that the container can fit 3.5 cups. We tried measuring and by the time we reached the third cup it was almost full to the brim. If you really want the processor to mince ingredients well, you’ll have to stick to about to 2 cups.
The Cuisinart DLC-1SS boasts of a powerful grinder and a large working bowl (21-ounces), a true kitchen work horse. The speed is also super fast, plus you get 2-speed option to pick from for precision chopping.
- 21-ounce work bowl
- Powerful grinder/chopper
- Patented reversible blades
- 2 speed s, enables precision chopping.
- Dimensions; 4.63”X8.00”X6.25”
- Comes with a free recipe book
- Dishwasher friendly parts
- Good quality, durable, this is an American Brand.
- Don’t be fooled by the compact size, this processor is a workhorse.
- Powerful grinder can grind 21 ounces of ingredients in one go
- The small, compact size doesn’t just mean taking up less space; also makes it easy to clean.
This a nice, sturdy chopper that’s ideal for small kitchen tasks like making pastes, grinding spices, and such like. The blade also stays sharp for years even with decent use.
#10. Aicok Food Chopper, 3 cup Onion chopper
This processor enjoys positive customer feedback. It’s a versatile machine that’s perfect for grinding anything from fruits to veggies, sausage, bacon, and much more.
- It’s versatile, can be used on a variety of ingredients
- 4 sharp stainless steel blades
- Powerful 250 Watt motor
- Precise control performance
- User friendly design; detachable parts easy to clean with dishwasher
- 24 month warranty
- What we liked most about this processor is its versatility, ability to use it on a variety of ingredients.
- Performance wise, we also ranked it highly; a simple push button does everything for you.
- Compact and light, doesn’t make much noise.
As long as you’re pushing the button down, it’ll continue mincing the ingredients inside the bowl. Aicok products are efficient and will give you value for your money most of the times.
Benefits of a food processing
They’re convenient; micro food processors are lightweight, and portable, their compact design makes them great to have around. You can chop, mince, grind, dice your ingredients all in one appliance. No more smashing your fingers with a mallet trying to crush garlic and herbs; a mini processor is made for that.
Very affordable; for those that may not manage to acquire the large food processors; a mini processor is a godsend. You get the benefits of a real food processor without having to spend an arm and a leg. With around $30, you can get a decent mini processor to serve your basic kitchen needs.
Saving space; you don’t have to have a large countertop in order to use your mini processor. Most brands are light and compact, easy to fit on a small space within the kitchen. Manufacturers are even considering the interior décor of homes when designing their products; you can thus pick a mini food processor of any color you please.
Best Small Food Processors Use And Maintenance Tips:
- Many of the modern food mini processors today have detachable parts. Means that the bowl, blades, lid, these can be removed and safely cleaned in your dishwasher. Take time going over the manual and see the instructions pertaining to cleaning.
- You want your processor to serve you for long, right? Avoid overburdening it. You don’t have to fill ingredients up to the brim then activate the 2 speed functionality for more precise grinding.
- Instead, always fill it to around ¾. When you leave some space inside your bowl, the blades are able to slash and swish through the fibers, creating a fine paste or soup.
- The question of warranty in mini food processors greatly depends with the brand you’re buying. Some brands are notorious for breaking down easily; others have bad customer care support services.
- All the 10 products we listed here are all reputable brands; these are the ones currently enjoying overwhelming positive reviews from users.
There we go; you don’t have to be a professional chef in order to buy a mini food processor. They’re great those moments you wish to awaken the cooking genius in you, or when you’re looking to make your kitchen fully equipped. It’s an investment you can never go wrong with; as long as you have a mini processor in your kitchen, you’ll always find a task it can conveniently perform.
All the best in your shopping and have fun with your new mini processor!