Best Gas Pressure Washer: Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
Simpson MSH3125-S is a lightweight machine that is equipped with a good number of additional features that make it outsmart most pressure washer machines in the market.
Best for Commercial Use: Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre
Yamaha 3000 is one of the most readily available power washers in the market today. It is fuel powered and can produce high power for long periods of time, making it the best commercial pressure washer.
Best Pressure Washers [Electric and Gas ] 2018
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S
Sun Joe SPX3000
Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre
Simpson Cleaning PS3228-S
Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S
GreenWorks 1950 PSI 1.2
Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S: Best Gas Pressure Washer
This is one of the best product from Simpson, proving that this company is seriously producing high-quality machines and fighting for its fair share of the market.
It has a high-quality Honda engine, professionally made to minimise the amount of smoke; which is so unlike other gasoline powered machines. This engine also makes it easy to start this washer even in cold environments.
1. Pump: Comes with a high-quality engine which is equipped with an Axial Cam pump, greatly increasing its performance to give you the perfect experience.
2. Safety lock: It has a spray guard with a safety lockout. This unique feature means that you are safe just in case you forget to turn the spray trigger off.
3. Engine: It also comes with a high-quality Honda engine purposely designed to give to give you high performance.
4. Wheels: premium pneumatic tires make it easy for you to move around.
5. Nozzle: there are 5 fast connection nozzle tips and a soap applicator which make your work extremely easy and fast.
1. Tank: the lack of dual detergent tank means that you will be interrupted now and then as you refill your detergent.
2. Smoke: the machine also produces much smoke. This can be quite a challenge and limits its use in indoor environments where there are children and other family members.
This machine is a performer and its efficiency is legendary. Plus it is affordable and easy to move around. However, you may have to think twice about it due to its smoke emissions.
Sun Joe SPX3000: Best Power Washer For Cars
Looking for a pressure washer machine that is lightweight, simple to use and highly portable? Well, Sun Joe SPX3000 is the answer for you. It has some fantastic and unique features, something that makes it stand out from most brands in the market today.
You will find that this is a very powerful washer that is meant to take on large volumes of cleaning tasks while maintaining its simple, lightweight and portable nature.
You will find that this is a very powerful washer that is meant to take on large volumes of cleaning tasks while maintaining its simple, lightweight and portable nature. Sun Joe SPX3000 has one of the Best motors in the market, making it very efficient by delivering excellent water pressure.
This high-quality motor also makes this machine produce incredible cleaning power.
You will find that this is a very powerful washer that is meant to take on large volumes of cleaning tasks while maintaining its simple, lightweight and portable nature.
Sun Joe SPX3000 has one of the Best motors in the market, making it very efficient by delivering excellent water pressure. This high-quality motor also makes this machine produce incredible cleaning power.
Sun Joe SPX3000 Features Include:
1. Dual system: one of the most notable things about the Sun Joe SPX3000 is its removable detergent tank that has dual systems. This feature makes all your cleaning tasks easy and even fun.
2. Wheels: this machine also distinguishes itself apart from most; it has good rear wheels that make it highly mobile and manoeuvrable.
3. Nozzle: super fast nozzles ensure adequate water supply when you are doing your cleaning.
1. Energy: you never have to worry about fuel costs as this washer is fully electric.
2. Size: its size is manageable; it’s a machine you can move and use around with great ease.
3. Safety lock: there’s a safety lock system that allows the pump to automatically turn itself off in case the trigger is not in save power mode.
1. Power: you’ll always be limited to working around a power connection, otherwise you can’t move around much or far since the washer is electric.
2. Wheels: We also realised that the Sun Joe SPX3000 is built with only two rear wheels; which means that you’ll need to hold it firmly when working.
If what you need is a pressure washer machine that is designed to perform tasks without interruptions, then Sun Joe Sox 3000 is for you. Its features like the dual tank system allow you to have two detergents at a go meaning you will waste no time stopping to refill the tank.
Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre: Best For Commercial Use
Isn’t Yamaha famed more for manufacturing Pianos or motorbikes? Well, this famed brand also has the Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre, one of the most readily available power washers in the market today.
It is fuel powered and can produce high power for long periods of time, making it the best commercial pressure washer.
Features of Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre;
1. Hose: the Yamaha 3000 has a hosepipe long enough to allow you reach all the areas.
2. Pump: a powerful CAT pump ensures a solid like stream of water that removes even the most stubborn stains.
3. Nozzle: the nozzle is strong and has safe rubber boot towards the end to protect it from damage. Nozzles are notoriously delicate parts, and this rubber protection cushions you from costs you’d have incurred in repair and replacement of damaged nozzles.
1. The fuel tank is large and once full, you are able to carry on with your cleaning for hours without interruptions.
2. The solid wheels make it easy to move manoeuvre around with.
3. It has less noise compared to other fuel powered pressure cleaners.
4. It’s affordable and ideal for anyone looking for a powerful and effective machine on a tight budget.
1. Weight: The Yamaha 3000 PSI 2.8 GPM Pre is a good and reliable machine by all standards; however, we were quick to observe that It is heavy compared to other Pressure Washers. This may be a challenge to the elderly or senior who do not have the physical strength to drag it around.
Save for its bulky weight, the Yamaha 3000 PSI is a great and recommendable machine.
The high power engine combined with its durability makes Simpson Cleaning PS3228-S one of the Best pressure washer machines in the market.
1. Engine: it comes with a high-performance engine.
2. Steel frame: it’s also covered with a quality steel frame, hence its legendary durability. With such a durable machine, repair and maintenance costs are greatly reduced.
3. Spray gun: Simpson Cleaning PS3228-S comes with a high-quality spray gun that is fitted with a safety lock meaning you are fully safe.
4. Injection system: it has a highly accurate detergent injection system.
5. Nozzle: you have 5 quick nozzles connect tips and an additional soap application nozzle, thus greatly simplifying your work.
6. Engine: the engine is powerful, and the entire machine will serve you even for decades if well taken care of.
Cons of Simpson Cleaning PS3228-S
1. Size: our only concern with this machine also had to do with its bulky weight; anyone who doesn’t have the physical strength to carry it may not find it so ideal.
The Duromax XP3100PWT is a lightweight washer that is designed to give top notch performance. The high-quality hose and nozzle are made to match the high strength of this pressure washer machine.
1. Frame: the Duromax XP3100PWT has welded frames that are meant to protect the engine and accessories hence making it a very durable machine.
2. Nozzles: it Comes with 6 fast connect nozzles and a soap applicator.
3. Shutdown: Low oil shutdown means that in case you forget to turn off the machine, it automatically turns itself off, thus saving you energy that could have been wasted.
1. Water: it’s designed to use of cold water only.
2. Size: Its bulky size tends to limit its portability despite it being referred to as a lightweight machine. That is something that may not augur well with seniors and other users who don’t have the physical strength to push it around.
By all standards, this is a good pressure washer machine that hardly disappoints, and apart from its bulky weight, it guarantees you good performance and durability.
This is another popular brand from Simpson Company, which is further proof that they’re one of the leading manufacturers of pressure washer machines. Simpson Cleaning MS60763-S is affordable, simple to use, extremely effective at its job and the best power washer for the money you are willing to spend.
1. Nozzle: Simpson MS60763-S comes with 5 fast connect nozzles plus a soap applicator which is definitely designed to make your work much faster and easier.
2. Hose: It has a pressure hose made from MorrFlex and is abrasion resistant. This makes the hose strong and long-lasting, meaning you will not incur other unnecessary expenses.
3. Pump: It also comes with an Axial pump made from the OEM technologies.
4. Weight: this machine is lightweight and very portable.
5. Wheels: long lasting tires that are extremely durable
6. Engine: it also has a high-performance engine that makes you work much faster and easier.
7. Service: has an oil bath system for enhanced lubrication.
1. Tank: this might not be very encouraging as the tank is relatively small; you will need to keep on refilling the detergent tank.
2. Hose: another disappointing feature is the short hose that definitely limits you during cleaning tasks.
We’d recommend this machine if you’re looking for a budget pressure washer for small and medium tasks.
Powerstroke PS80544B is the best pressure washer when it comes to power and fuel efficiency. The machine is durable and will serve you effectively and for long if well taken care of.
Features of Powerstroke PS80544B
1. Engine: It comes with a very powerful OHV engine that is designed to give you high performance.
2. Hose: the hose is long and allows you reach all the areas without much straining.
3. Tank: It also comes with a separate and convenient detergent tank.
4. Nozzles: the pro-style nozzles are versatile and generally help make your work easier during cleaning.
5. Wheels: flat, tread cap wheels come in handy when moving this machine from one place to another.
6. Storage: there’s also an onboard storage of its accessories, thus preventing any misplacement of the accessories.
Cons of Powerstroke PS80544B
1. Tank: the major con with this machine is its small fuel tank; you have to constantly refill it. This means interruptions during your work.
Generac 6922: Best Home Pressure Washer
This is a powerful pressure washer that is basically designed to perform medium cleaning tasks, especially at home. It’s affordable and easy to maintain; it also comes with a high fuel efficient engine.
1. Spray gun: an effective spray gun controls the amount of water flow from the nozzle.
2. Hose: Comes with a long, strong hose that withstands high pressure
3. Nozzles: 4 quick connect nozzles allow you to switch from one nozzle to another with ease.
4. Engine: the engine is powerful and starts up instantly.
5. Tank: comes with an additional detergent tank
6. Wheels: the strong flat free wheels are extremely durable
Cons of Generac 6922
1. Pressure: this is a low-pressure machine, which means that it’s only ideal for small tasks at home.
We would not really recommend this machine to you unless you’re really on a tight budget and looking for just any pressure washer. It’s only ideal for home use and even in such, you’ll need to refill fuel every now and then.
GreenWorks 1950 PSI 1.2 GPM Pressure Washer
Finding the perfect pressure washer machine that is affordable and also a performer is never easy. However, the GreenWorks 1950 combines these two features; anyone can afford it, and it never disappoints when it comes to performance.
1. Nozzle: it has a turbo nozzle which regulates the amount of water thus producing extra pressure.
2. Applicator: It also has a very effective soap applicator which allows speedy cleaning.
3. Cable: comes with a long electric connecting cable that allows you to access all the intended areas during cleaning.
4. Wheels: the wheels are specially designed to ensure ease of movement during cleaning.
5. Motor: Currently the best electric pressure washer with a high-speed electric motor that greatly enhances the performance of this power washer.
6. Weight: this machine is light and easy to lift or move around.
7. Noise: it makes very little noise, making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor use.
8. Energy: the machine uses electricity and this means that you don’t have to worry about any fuel costs.
1. Small scale cleaning: it’s worth noting that this machine’s engine is limited and can’t run for long hours or in tough conditions.
We’d recommend this machine if you’re looking for an average performer that won’t cost you an arm and a leg; it’s ideal for home and office use.
Karcher G2700 has a folding handle and is not complicated compared to other power washer machines. It’s small and light makes it one of the easiest pressure washers to carry around.
1. Storage tank: you’re assured of a large, efficient detergent storage tank.a
2. Frames: adjustable metal frames make the body of this washer strong and very durable.
3. Engine: the engine runs smoothly, starts instantly, and operates well in all weather conditions.
4. Warranty: Comes with a 2-year warranty for the pump.
1. Size: this pressure washer’s small size means that you’re limited to the tasks you can perform. It’s thus not ideal for large scale or commercial cleaning purposes.
This is a superb budget machine that has a reputation for getting the job done in all weather conditions; however, it is limited to small-scale cleaning tasks like at home or in the office.
Pressure Washer Buyers Guide
If you’re planning to buy one, you need to check through a lot of factors:
1. The size and weight of a pressure washer
2. The kind of work it can do (whether it’s great for basics, falls in the mid-range category, or perfect for premium jobs)
3. The length of the hose and cord
4. The water pressure and if it’s variable or not
5. The price
So, the search can be difficult. Endless, even!
Even with the above list of some of the leading brands in the world of pressure washers, you may still get confused when you step out to buy the ideal machine. Thus, you’ll need to think and decide in advance what you really want to achieve.
For instance, are you looking for an affordable machine for home use only? Or a powerful machine that’s ideal for large-scale and commercial cleaning? Once you are sure on such aspects, it becomes much easier to narrow down your search on an ideal power washer.
Once you have decided what you want in a machine, the next step is to check out for features that are in tandem with your decision. For home and domestic use, one is always advised to consider the weight of the machine they are buying; a power washer being used frequently for domestic purposes ought to be lightweight and easy to move around.
A good machine for home use also should have little noise levels; electrically powered machines are always more preferable in this regard, compared to fuel powered ones
For commercial and other large-scale purposes, weight is never really the primary consideration. You want to be sure for instance that the fuel tank is large enough to enable the machine to run for hours without any interruptions.
Another crucial thing to look out for is the size of the hose. A longer hose always means more flexibility and freedom when moving around during cleaning. Always start your cleaning from bottom to top when cleaning vertical surfaces. But when it comes to rinsing, you start from bottom coming down.
When buying a pressure washer, it is always advisable to take time and study the nozzles of the machine you’re interested in. Often, each nozzle is colour coded to guide you during cleaning. For instance, white is often used to represent 40 degrees, green for 25 degrees, and yellow for 15 degrees. Red often means zero degrees while a black nozzle indicates low pressure, often used to dispense soap.
Sometimes the pressure can be too much, so much heat it can damage the very surface you want to clean. Thus you’ll need to keep the nozzle moving so as to prevent hitting the same spot with extreme pressure.
Lastly, always look out for the warranty of the machine you wish to buy; the longer the duration given, the more confidence the manufacturer has in their machine. And unless you’re really financially constrained and working on a tight budget, it’s always good to pick a machine with a long warranty. Some brands do not have a warranty, which means that you buy them at your own risk.
Even with a good pressure washer, you’ll still have to take good care of it to ensure that it serves you well and for long. Storing your machine during winter may expose it to corrosion and freezing. To avoid this, you can always make use of pump preservatives like Simpson Pump Guard. This helps ensure that your machine is always in good condition regardless of the weather variations.
Here’s a video for further assistance on how to choose the right presure washer for you !!!!
With the above information, we believe that you are fully equipped to make an informed decision on the best pressure washer machine to buy in 2018. New brands keep getting introduced to the market every now and then and much as we are always eager to review them, you should try and keep yourself abreast too. Manufacturers are always trying to outdo the other, incorporating newer features in their machines and bettering their technology. The 10 brands we have reviewed here are some of the most popular and readily available in the market. Perhaps you want to compare and contrast their prices from different sellers before picking any; the prices always vary depending on various factors.